If you purchase 1 blighted cosmetic, can you buy the rest with shards?
When the blighted Blight outfit "True Blight" came out, I only bought the torso, but I see now that his head and weapon for that outfit are now available for me to buy with iridescent shards (7200 each). If I do the same with other killer's blighted outfits, or just auric-cell-only outfits in general, will it give me the same deal? Can I buy 1 piece with auric cells and the rest will become available for shards?
Comments
They are now making all Original characters outfits buyable with iri shards. they are slowly doing it for all original cosmetics. so i think they just did that for blight because of the Halloween event
It won’t change anything if you buy a specific outfit.
but as IlliterateGenocide said, they are slowly changing every outfit in the store for original characters to be purchasable with shards so I guess you should just wait. (Licensed content will likely not change like this at all ever)