Game freezing on initialization
I am on an Xbox One S. Every time I’ve opened the game for the last three days, it has frozen on the title screen (see photo) and I have been unable to play.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the issue persists. Occurs at every login without exception
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
Day 4 Update: Different behavior, same outcome
I saw that there were some recent bug fixes around signing in/switching accounts on Xbox, so I attempted to sign into the game while logged out. This time I was prompted to log in, but the game froze again. This time it says “loading” instead of “press A to continue”. See photo
Day 5: No fix or acknowledgement of the issue.
Should I count on missing the entire Halloween event at this point?
UPDATE: Resolved
Turns out it was a cache issue. Thanks to the support team for this: