Adrenaline not healing when triggered

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, finish 5th generator, power the exit gates

Step 4 : Was in injured state and not healed, I recieved sprint buff tho

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • I played David, And Kate
  • happaned twice in a row


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • did the killer player have terminus? or were you in deep wound?

  • Hey there. You are absolutely right about terminus! I totaly forgot to check that up.

    One match I was against mastermind and he used that perk Im sure (but I didnt check it)

    Is there a way to look up previous matches?

    The other game I wasnt against him

  • @Tibby said:

    Hey there. You are absolutely right about terminus! I totaly forgot to check that up.

    One match I was against mastermind and he used that perk Im sure (but I didnt check it)

    Is there a way to look up previous matches?

    The other game I wasnt against him

    if the killer did have terminus, it will negate adrenaline's heal but will still trigger the speed boost

  • @Tibby said:

    Hey there. You are absolutely right about terminus! I totaly forgot to check that up.

    One match I was against mastermind and he used that perk Im sure (but I didnt check it)

    Is there a way to look up previous matches?

    The other game I wasnt against him

    you would be able to tell he had terminus if you were broken

  • Yeah I cant remember if I had broken status. Will gonna test adrenaline with few more survivior runs

  • Besides Terminus, if you were in deep wounds Adrenaline would only heal the deep wounds leaving you injured.