New kill rate stats for killers (including top 5% MMR)

KillRateTopMMR2022.jpg AllMMR.jpg


Sadako out performing most killers at top MMR 😂 The difference with Nurse between the two is not surprising though.


Here is a break down of the percentages of kill rates and pick rates at both MMR levels;

Pickrates2022.jpg


Comments

  • @neb said:

    wait... sadako is actually good?

    no, killrates just mean nothing

  • @I_CAME said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233030#Comment_3233030

    I don't know why he's rated so low to begin with. Myers is only the worst killer if you don't bring any addons. The thing tier lists never mention is that EVERYONE who brings Myers either has a tombstone piece or infinite tier 3. Like it's almost guaranteed.

    I play a lot Myers, he is far from my main killer, but a good comfort pick. I don't use Tombstone add-ons a lot, but even the add-ons that make him stalk faster make him pretty good. Playing Myers is all about time management and keeping chases short and getting the most out of your tier 3.

    Honestly, the way he can easily snowball is terrifying, he is really a slow burn killer that will glimmer all game and then suddenly explode into a brutal slaughterfest, when the survivors overextend and missplay. In my oppinion Myers plays extremely well into an endgame build, ie slowly building up your stacks for No Way Out and Remember me all game, while maybe getting rid of one player and then turning the game into a bitter loss on the verge of success.

    Myers will never be top tier, but in the words of Ash: "I admire its purity." There is a certain elegance to Myers simple kit and I only wish that the stalk juice of killed survivors would transfer to the others or that stalk juice slowly regenerated.

  • Please remember that just because this is the top 5% of killers does not mean they only get matched with only the top 5% of survivors.

    We all know how loose matchmaking can be with skill levels.

  • This game will never be "balanced" until the Dev team realizes that hooks matter more than kills. Once that happens camping and tunneling will be far less attractive and the community as a whole will have a better and more enjoyable time playing. But no, remember it's a hockey game......

  • @neb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3232606#Comment_3232606

    I know there's this really good sadako streamer, forgot his name though

    One Pump Willie?

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3232753#Comment_3232753

    Dc matches don't count in those stats I quess kill rate would be closer to 70% if they did. That also lowers nurse kill rates so many dc from her.

    Proof or source?

  • I think mandy or dev said in this thread that dc matches don't count to these stats. My guess is killer wins 3vs1 most of the time when there is early dc. So kill rates would definetely be higher if they were counted.

1 2 3 4 ›