In-Game Achievement not awarded on PC
I completed the Adept Cenobite challenge. After getting a Merciless Victory with only his 3 unique perks I was not awarded the achievement.
I completed the Adept Cenobite challenge. After getting a Merciless Victory with only his 3 unique perks I was not awarded the achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you actually get merciless killer or just a 4k, they are different. You also have someone in discord talking with Mommy in their name and a player in your game with mom in their name, if it was a custom game you also don't get it.
I would bet that with those bp totals and the fact that you are currently gold rank (might be ash) you probably didnt get merciless killer, it looks like you killed them too quickly, it looks like 2 or 3 of them died on first hook. You need to look at the emblem page to see if you got merciless.