Since when was this a thing?
I've never seen this kind of loop on Azarovs before?? When was it added? It's worse than midwhich loops, is it another way of devs making solo queue more insufferable. There might as well not even be a pallet there? The loop is almost as small as the barrel, what is the point I was so confused finding it? it might as well be open space and why is there not even a vault anymore? I am genuinely so confused as to why devs went to the trouble to make this awful tile surely they can't think this is a decent tile like wot?

Comments
Yeah, it's new for this patch. It's a terrible tile.
I just insta drop palette here, only then this loop becomes loopable
Oh I thought I'd never seen it I was so bewildered at first I thought it was a glitch like half of the tile hadn't loaded because it's THAT bad thank u