Campfire Stories - The Ghostface (share your best Ghostface stories here. Lets make a new series ;)

Hello everyone,

this could be the start of a new series of posts where we collect interesting, funny or gruesome stories about the different killers. Todays Ghostface match inspired me to this, so here we go.

The premise was pretty simple, I had equipped tome 13s killer master challenge "Stalking Bodies" and went already disheartened into the game, because I am a very bad Ghostface and nearly every time I tried the stalking in the bast, some Nea (its always the Nea in the group) would spot me right away and reveal me. So the prospect of marking three survivors in one match didn't thrill me in the slightest.

The map was Father Campbells Chapel, so this didn't lightne my mood, as it can be a really tough map for the killer. The first two gens I checked out were duds, but at the third I heared someone working. It was the gen at the gym to the right of the clowns caravan if you come from the chapel.

I snuck up clumsily through some gras and froze: there were three survivors, all deeply concentrating on their gens. I was sure that one would reveal me any second, but miraculously that didn't happen. Imagine my joy when I finished my objective in one fricking go :D All three survivors were marked and I jumped into their mids, downing one, chasing another and quickly downing that one, too. On the way to the hook the third marked survivor, for what ever reason, decided to sabotage the hook, but was a smidgen too slow and went down, too.

So not 1min into the match and I already had three hooks on three different survivors. That match ended in a 3k, but it wasn't a slaughterfest. The survivors pulled together and really upped their game and managed to finish 3 gens, before the team fell appart.

So, what are your best Ghostface stories? Sit down by the camp fire and share one :)

Comments