Multiple Game Error 600 / Now with logfile

Plattform:

PC


Description:

Game randomly stops working. Evertime i get the errormessage that my files validation failed. Just 5 minutes before i played normally.


Steps to reproduce:

Hard to tell, just happens randomly. Happend when i interacted with stuff like totems or cleansed myself from wesker infection. Now it happened when i loaded in as Dredge. It happened before when i loaded into a lobby or just before a match finished loading (last second of the black loading screen).


How often does this occur:

Since the last update very often, i would say at least 8 times. Before it happened rarely but it happened too.


Game file verification only helps for some time.

I don't use mods, custom icons or cheats.



I always get this message (sometimes it is pakchunk14):

Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 161] Pak validation failed for ../../../DeadByDaylight/Content/Paks/pakchunk234-WindowsNoEditor.pak

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 81132159 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 81294353 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 81294647 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 58717070 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 118152622 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 118170732 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 118175750 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 89519729 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 89527516 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 90983687 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 90957873 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 74829 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 384888 bytes


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yesterday evening i reinstalled the game and used my HDD instead of my SSD (was just curious). Worked for the evening until now but i just got the next game Error 600.

    I tried something out and i did not check the Game Files via Steam before i restarted the game.


    I got the following message:

    EAC Client cannot be instantiated


    I think something is wrong with EAC what relates to this Game Error 600 bug but i have no idea what as my installation is not even 24h old.

    DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.10.17-12.48.22.log