Crash problem

When I follow the survivor

in a certain period of time

Crashes me out of the game

And it happens every game when I'm with Killer

Restarting the computer doesn't help either

bandicam 2022-10-16 14-16-20-728.jpg


Comments

  • I just experienced this issue today while playing The Deathslinger. Game crashed two or three times playing killer. With that same Unhandled Exceptoin error code. Restarted my computer. Waited for my 15 minute "d/c" penalty and queued up again as killer (Deathslinger) and as I was in chase with a survivor for 5 or so seconds, at the end of that 5 seconds the game stuttered, froze, then exited completely prompting the crash reporter to pop up.

  • I got a similar issue playing wesker, I thought it was just a wesker crash that hadn't been fixed yet. But I guess it isn't.

  • Happened to me 3 times today but on ps5