Pallet drops
Is anyone having a problem dropping pallets when chased by the killer?
Is anyone having a problem dropping pallets when chased by the killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its been like this since the onryo chapter for me. cant seem to pull them down when i need
Yes. I think they did something janky to try and prevent reverse pallet stuns. I often don't get the prompt at all if the killer is over the pallet threshold. It's so sketchy to play for a stun anymore because there's a 50% chance I just won't get the prompt to drop the pallet.
The last time it happened the killer was far enough away that I should have been prompted for a pallet drop. I died because I stood there trying to get a prompt.