Premium Rift

Quick question.

I've never bought access to the premium rift before, so I've never considered this.

Say that I buy access to this Halloween rift. If I don't have enough time to play and earn the entire thing (because being a Master's student, working, and being married will do that to you) will I never have access to the remainder of the rift ever again? For example, if I get only halfway through it, and it ends before I can claim the "Wassap" Ghost Face mask, will I never have access to this mask again?

Thank you for your time, my friends.

Comments

  • A lot of the rift cosmetics come back.. some don't though i took a LONG time for bills skin to come to store

    but the masks are single items so i have no idea if they would bring those back


    but no... if you dont finish the rift those rewards are gone (until they come to store) charms are gone forever

    i got by doing one level a day but this rift is bigger so idk if i could anymore

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    A lot of the rift cosmetics come back.. some don't though i took a LONG time for bills skin to come to store

    but the masks are single items so i have no idea if they would bring those back

    but no... if you dont finish the rift those rewards are gone (until they come to store) charms are gone forever

    i got by doing one level a day but this rift is bigger so idk if i could anymore

    Thank you very much