Event add ons from Ace in the Hole?
Haven't tried this yet and I can't remember whether it's the case or not.
Is it possible to get event items like refined serum using ace in the hole during a halloween event?
Haven't tried this yet and I can't remember whether it's the case or not.
Is it possible to get event items like refined serum using ace in the hole during a halloween event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven’t tried it myself but as far as I remember it hadn’t been possible in earlier events and I don’t think they have changed it.
yes it is possible now