PC - Unable to Move After Using Virulent Bound on a Survivor as They Disconnect

I was playing on Haddonfield. ~30 seconds into the match, I attempted to use Wesker's Virulent bound on a survivor who had just finished kicking a pumpkin. He disconnected right as my bound connected. I could no longer move, attack, or interact with the game in any way but opening the menu for the rest of the game. Virulent bound remained at 1 token (instead of recharging to 2 as usual). Eventually, the other survivors came over to me and they were able to move right through my model.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Play as Wesker, on Haddonfield
  2. Bound at a survivor in this spot (possible any corner?) as they are disconnecting
  3. Become stuck entirely
20221015020925_1.jpg

Additional Info:

Playing as Wesker. Perks were Corrupt Intervention, Brutal Strength, Call of Brine, Eruption. Addons were Unicorn Medallion and Uroborous Tentacle

Survivor that disconnected was Steve Harrington

Tagged: Pending

Comments