Hag’s swamp creature skin isn’t in inventory
I unlocked the Hag’s swamp creature outfit in the Halloween event tome and it’s no where to be found. I’ve restarted the game and everything. Has anyone else having this problem?
Tagged:
Pending
I unlocked the Hag’s swamp creature outfit in the Halloween event tome and it’s no where to be found. I’ve restarted the game and everything. Has anyone else having this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep same problem here, i've finished whole tome and still cant see it anywhere
How are you looking for it?
Keep in mind the cosmetic in the level 1 tome is only her body piece, not her full outfit - so it won't appear in the 'outfit' section of her cosmetics yet until you've unlocked the rest in level 2. It's only going to appear in her middle body slot currently as per my screenshot below.
On the first page of the event archive, only her body is available, the hand and head will be available tomorrow 10/20/2022
I ran into the same problem, but for me, it turned out to be an issue with the new controls in the "Archive" — I didn't actually pick up the unlocked items, even though I thought I did. So if the item is sparkling yellow, that means you haven't claimed it; it should be blue, just like any completed challenge. Good luck, hope you find the solution that works for you!