Having so many issues hooking people today...

Seriously BHVR you need to sort out hook spawns, so many games I physically cant get players to hooks and I'm fed up of people abusing it and making me bleed them out.

It's not like I'm even destroying multiple hooks either quite often its simply 1 destroyed hook making a whole junk of the map empty.

Theses areas range from:

- RPD new area added, can only make one if they're near the gen and when that hooks gone its impossible (slugged all 3 survivors here because they knew)

- temple of p, only one hook downstairs so when that's gone cant make any other (you also cant make the one downstairs if they're in the far opposite corner and hit greats)

- midwhich, most corners become impossible to hook when 1 hooks gone... theres also a hook upstairs near a desk you cant even hook on, theres 0 prompt.

Honestly theres just to many places survivors are completely safe if 1 hook goes... this cant be a thing with base UB being added.

Comments

  • Kinda wish they gave hangman's its old effect back

  • @Marigoria said:

    Use Putrid Oak

    @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Kinda wish they gave hangman's its old effect back

    Shouldn't have to use items just to be able to do my objective, that's like saying if you dont bring X as survivor you cant touch a gen...

  • The only time it a problem is against a sabo/boil over squad. Not sure why you're having trouble with it.

  • Midwich is a real problem, some places are dead zones even with all 4 survivors still alive. When you do kill one though, a whole corridor and two classrooms become safe zones for survivors.

  • @katoptris said:

    The only time it a problem is against a sabo/boil over squad. Not sure why you're having trouble with it.

    Because it's just RNG, although the places I listed are impossible places to get a hook once the one hook it gone.

    Basically theres no straight path to what the game thinks is the next closest hook so it can be on a different floor or round a huge obstacle, for example on RPD I had a hook in the main hall, one by the stairs near the helicopter so if someone went down outside near the gen I cant make a hook once the stair hook is gone due to a hook spawning upstairs and the game dont register I have to carry them up stair and down a corridor not just fly through the sky