Haunted by daylight void
I have filled my energy in game and still can not get the void vicious to fill. Tried to fill doing game and finish with it still with me.
What can I do or am I doing wrong??
I have filled my energy in game and still can not get the void vicious to fill. Tried to fill doing game and finish with it still with me.
What can I do or am I doing wrong??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have a clip of this maybe?
So you got energy on the bottom left, and when you go towards a rift you don’t get a button prompt or anything?