My studies on matchmaking

During the day I have a slightly higher chance of having a good team though playing killer remains as a coin toss but I have a few rounds scattered around but they are uncommon.

During the night I see more the opposite people constan killing themselves on hook or dcing(not prompting dcing) either because of a killer they don't like or just because they don't want to play the round which I ask myself then why did you play? For Killer I find I have a higher chance of getting a high skill team not my skill level with a good match(equal playing field) happening once or twice.


On the side note I realized that you shouldn't really be scared of legacies because it just shows how long they've played the game not their skill level I don't know I realized this I think the only legacies you should be scared of is Monto,Otz(if he does have legacies?),Demi and mostly any high skill youtuber even then the chances of coming across them are low since I think people don't use their legacies because the chances of them getting a killer to play is low.

Comments