So Many PS5 issues since start of Halloween Event

• Platform: PS5

• Description of the issue

  • See multiple hook auras sometimes when someone is hooked (only one person)
  • Survivors hooked in wall, not on hook
  • Twice when I was the final survivor, it said someone was still alive so I didn't even know to look for the hatch until it was closed.
  • I keep getting "disconnected from server" (thankfully not during games so far)
  • Blood web has crashed and I had to redo level 50 of the blood web

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

  • Basically just playing the game. Whatever you did with the Halloween event, it's suuuuuper glitchy on the PS5.

• How often does this occur

  • Frequently since the Halloween Event
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • More info:

    • Been disconnected a few times mid-game
    • Completely crashed my PS5 and made it turn off completely
    • Game completely crashed and shut down and gave me the option to report the bug.
  • Happening to me too on series x. I keep getting disconnected from host errors and crashing after the error