The killers camera can clip through the walls when they vault the window to drop in The Game

On PC, I was playing Clown and chasing a survivor in The Game(Gideon Meat Plant) who vaulted the window that drops you into a room adjacent to the freezer room. As I vaulted after him and dropped down, my camera clipped through the walls of the cylinder you fall through, and I guess through other walls as well since I could see his character model crouched in the freezer room. Upon heading over there I confirmed that it was indeed him.

This was quite a while ago, probably a few months, so I apologize if this has since been fixed.

I can't say for certain if this was the only incident or not.

Edit: Iirc I recently was in the same situation while playing a different killer, and this time the camera behaved normally, without clipping through anything as I dropped down. But I haven't tested it with Clown.

Tagged: Pending

Comments