Blood web bug & Prestige level 100 bug

unknown.png

platform - pc - steam


I've been playing this game for 6 years

I like all the updates


But with this update there is a bug


With this update, I received an additional prestige


I liked level 99 better than level 100, so I didn't develop my character anymore


I can't take Blood Web anymore and my character has reached level 100


Please fix my nurse character to be level 99 and the Blood Web to work again


Please fix this bug as soon as possible

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I can't get the addon anymore.

    And my pretty level 99 is gone...

  • If you were Prestige 0,1, or 2 and Level 50 before the Prestige Update, you automatically got 2 more prestige Levels for free (= no Bug).

    If you were Prestige 3 (doesn't matter how many Levels), it's a bug.