Killer's perk combo tierlist
I limited the combos into 2, yes, eruption, call of brine, overcharge is bonkers, but i tried to only place the perks that it fits the best with.
Thoughts?
I limited the combos into 2, yes, eruption, call of brine, overcharge is bonkers, but i tried to only place the perks that it fits the best with.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now it's all COB and Eruption combo.
It is really sad to see the complete disappearance of the Ruin and Undying combo from the list.
All I had to do was bone. I still just bone, but I think the tier is about C.