PC - Can Not Redeem Daily Ritual

I try and do my Daily Rituals every day, yesterday I got the "Repair three gens" one and did it in one game because of a face camping Hillbilly.

20221012201207_1.jpg

(Ignore the other ritual, it is the one I got tonight.)

I tried to redeem it right after the match was done but I got an error message:

20221012201210_1.jpg

No problem, I'd try again later. Still didn't work. I was done for the night and logged off and I got the same message again tonight.

I've already forgotten the details of what I did last night, it was a pretty unmemorable game. Hopfully the logs file from tonight will help.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I WAS able to finish and redeem the Ritual I got tonight. So it is just a problem with the one I got yesterday.

  • And after having played my one Survivor game of the night I was able to redeem the bugged Daily. So I guess this thread can be closed and removed or whatever.