How to install?
I already have dbd on xbox. I connected my epic games account with the xbox one and idk if I can get dbd for free or not. You guys tell me
Tagged:
Mod
I already have dbd on xbox. I connected my epic games account with the xbox one and idk if I can get dbd for free or not. You guys tell me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure you can play epic store games on Xbox, just like that?
There is currently no crossprogression between Epic Games and XBOX One. You will need to own another copy of the game on Epic Games to play it there.
Will I keep my progress at least?
Crossprogression, or progress between different platforms, is not available from XBOX at the moment. Playing on Epic Games will be a new account and all progress and DLCs will need to be reobtained.