Did they disable nvidia filters?
After coming back from a break of 2 months, I just discovered that I cant use nvidia filters anymore (we all know the game is too dark) and when I try to use it, the mouse cursor stay stucked, this is only happening in DbD, did they change it recently or something? Everything is updated
Comments
Would you consider them refusing to add M&K support to the consoles their fault?
low budget option? most people on steam have potatoes instead of PCs (like most popular gpu is like 1060 from what...2016?). You can look up what people use on steam in their survey which they do each year, like VR rates, GPU and CPU rates of people having it. 65 percent of people still play on 1080p, for example. Having a current gen console that released a year or so should not feel like it is a disadvantage. Tweaking the game appearance with 3rd party software is not something that should be considered okay, it is not like its cheating but its a red line.
Personally, I am glad sometimes that I got to play comfortably with a gamepad instead of sitting in front of PC. But choice would be good ey