Is the kindred black bubble fixed guys?
I don't see it in the patch notes, big sad :(
I don't see it in the patch notes, big sad :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
///
I'm doing school work, so I can't go on DBD right now. Why don't you stop being a lazy ass and actually check for yourself, instead of whining here? Forum users istg
This?
its in the patch notes:
Fixed an issue that caused Killers and Survivors to get obstructed by bubble notifications.Nah
I hope that work is done at least.
I was actually playing survivors and I had kindred, playing against legion and I did have that black buble. Was it really fixed ?
Nope. I saw it earlier.
Kindred is not fixed tho
KINDRED 2.pngHere is post reporting this Bug :
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/332470/kindred-doesnt-show-killer-aura-near-hooked-survivor#latest