2 patch questions.
Did I misunderstand the prestige catchup thing? I thought it said we would get 2 more bonus levels. My understanding is this would happen IF you were p1-3 AND had characters at level 50 before the initial change. I had them all there
So my P3 characters who became P9 characters. I then leveled to P10 right away. Shouldn't they have gotten updated to 12 today?
From what I can see. Only Haddie got updated from 7 to 9?
Don't tell me by going from 9 to 10 that I somehow cheated myself out of the 2 levels for all of my level 10 characters because "technically" they weren't level 50 anymore?
Also, I could've swore I read something about shards being used to buy ALL outfits now. Yet the new Halloween ones are only buyable with Auric Cells as well as many other old ones....
Comments
If the character was P0-50 or P1-50 or P2-50 before 6.1.0 then you got the bonus levels, you don't get anything extra if they were P3-50 though
For buying outfits with shards, it only applies to new outfits and only happens 4 weeks after they are released
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1569702463309074434aaanndd there is the catch if "timed" outfits.