Event items/offerings last page
Having the event offerings/items on your last page looks horrible. Was this intended?
Having the event offerings/items on your last page looks horrible. Was this intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hoping its not because it looks terrible...
I haven't logged into the game, what happened?
I prefer it. My entire front page of items was event items that I basically never use and I almost always ahve to tab over. This fixes that
I looked so clean to have your whole first page with event items though, as in a collection page. Now I will never see them again and they're just tucked all the way in the back now