Why is matchmaking still so bad

I can't play killer or survivor anymore without having one match where I want to pull my hair out because of how infuriating matchmaking is I play solo q survivor because i can't constantly play with friends which didn't BHVR say they worked on making Solo q at least decent to play well I don't see it all I get is underskill teammates and over skilled survivors and I've tried both day and night matchmaking with the same results. Killer is the same over skilled survivors none stop I barely play killer because of it so what works with matchmaking now because if ranks are now useless. What is it because I know it isn't your character level because I've gotten people who are in 20's while all my characters remain at 3-9 so what makes matchmaking work now because like always old matchmaking with the fancy color ranks that made the lobby look like a rainbow is way better because you still had a chance of getting something good.

Comments