How do you use off the record effectively?
As far as I've researched, a lot of actions cancel it out. Is there anything that I could do to add value to the team while keeping this perk active, or is it just tunneling insurance?
As far as I've researched, a lot of actions cancel it out. Is there anything that I could do to add value to the team while keeping this perk active, or is it just tunneling insurance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tunneling insurance as well as tanking a hit for a teammate I guess
I see, tyty.
You can also get some naughty flashlight saves while it's active, since you almost completely silent. Or like it was already said, tanking hits is always a good option.
Just to clarify, only the Endurance portion of Off the Record is disabled when you do a Conspicuous Action like repair a gen. You still get to retain the stealth benefits for 60 seconds regardless though. (The entire perk is disabled once the gates are powered though.)