Help. Shard refund? Perk reverted back to level 1 from level 2
I used shards to buy solidarity, jane's perk, to level 2 in shrine. But when I prestige jane, it went back to level 1 being shared among all survivors.
I used shards to buy solidarity, jane's perk, to level 2 in shrine. But when I prestige jane, it went back to level 1 being shared among all survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think there's a way to get your shards back once you spend them. Try to contact support and see if they can do anything about it, but I won't count on that.
Have you checked the other survivors to confirm that, or are you just looking at the icons above Jane's bloodweb?
Those icons will display whatever you've unlocked only via prestiging Jane.
After a restart. It auto adjusted to correct itself.