The server died, game ends, I get a penalty for leaving.

Just played a match of survivor vs Wesker, 1 gen left, 2 are on death hook. It is a close match. The server died. We all disconnect, fair enough. Still got my bloodpoints.

Get into lobby. Can't queue up. Apparently I have been penalised for leaving the game early when the server forced me and my swf out.

Comments

  • @CrimsonMothKing said:

    Just played a match of survivor vs Wesker, 1 gen left, 2 are on death hook. It is a close match. The server died. We all disconnect, fair enough. Still got my bloodpoints.

    Get into lobby. Can't queue up. Apparently I have been penalised for leaving the game early when the server forced me and my swf out.

    I never see this post i made a question like your one but i was killer having a good game then i got d/c from the game with good internet connection i thought it was a suttle cheater or just the game it must just be the game it was a surprise to see the penalty timer it just showed me with the d/c no survivors when i was ghost face

  • @bacon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349959/the-server-died-game-ends-i-get-a-penalty-for-leaving

    I never see this post i made a question like your one but i was killer having a good game then i got d/c from the game with good internet connection i thought it was a suttle cheater or just the game it must just be the game it was a surprise to see the penalty timer it just showed me with the d/c no survivors when i was ghost face

    Yeah, no clue what happened.

    I had a slight suspicion that a kate that was in my match may have been cheating, but the game crashed so I had no idea.

  • This has happened me a few times, my penalty is around 15 mins now :(