Lullaby

I dont know why, but the purpose keeps evading me. What is the purpose of a lullaby. I know its different than the terror radius and it is not affected if you are undetectable. But what does the lullaby do exactly? Is the lullaby more for a survivor purpose or a killer purpose?

Comments

  • A lullaby is like a warning signal to survivors. A ranged killer can surprise attack from several meters away without you noticing.

    I'm not sure why Sadako has lullaby, maybe because she is 115 and invisible (?) Like Freddy's lullaby I suppose.

  • @Anniehere said:

    A lullaby is like a warning signal to survivors. A ranged killer can surprise attack from several meters away without you noticing.

    I'm not sure why Sadako has lullaby, maybe because she is 115 and invisible (?) Like Freddy's lullaby I suppose.

    Ah thank you, I usually play killer so I didnt know its purpose. But makes sense its a warning for survivor. It never crossed my mind