Grade progress error

So for a while I've been having thus grade progress error I know what it is and all that but I don't know if this a bug or some kind of communication error happening is there a way for me to fix it? I don't care about pipping but it's preventing me from getting any BP I've been stuck at 157,000 for a while now I get a lot of Iridescent nothing I get a silver and bronze not even 1 BP how do I fix this.

Comments

  • I was getting it all the time, like after every 3 matches. I had made a bug report and Mandy said to contact support. They told me to uninstall and then reinstall the game and that fixed it. Try doing that and if it doesn't work for you contact support to see if they have any other recommendations.