PC - Killer and I got stuck after he picked me up

DeadByDaylight.log

The bug

  1. Booted the game
  2. Played as survivor in a public match
  3. In-game, I got downed and picked up by a Legion
  4. The prompt to struggle didn't appear and the Killer didn't move or look around (I guess he got stuck too). The other Survs tried to find a Flashlight in a chest to blind the Killer, but didn't find one (I think)
  5. .
  6. The Endgame-Collapse started when the other Survs finished the last Generator. They escaped successfully, while the Killer and I remained.
  7. After the EGC ended, I didn't get sacrificed (we stayed in the "he carried me, couldn't move and I can't get free"-situation for about 2 min after that), so I had to disconnect.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Nea Karlson
  • Perks: see the screenshot (Flashbang wasn't ready, Rookie Spirit was fully loaded, I had no Status Effects whatsoever)
  • Map: Coaltower

Screenshot.png


Comments