Does Console not have frosty eyes option?

Just asking because I saw from gameplay that they gave all the recent killers frosty eyes like all the rest. But I don't have the options for them. Is this only on PC or is it not implemented yet?

Comments

  • I have frosty and halloween eyes for every killer they're available for.
  • Oblitiry said:
    I have frosty and halloween eyes for every killer they're available for.
    I have them for the older killers but not the newer ones like Spirit, Clown, Legion, ect.
  • There's no Frosty Eyes on any of the new Killers on PC.
    Clown, Spirit, and Legion - none have Frosty Eyes.
    Legion did have Frosty Eyes during the PTB, I don't remember if any of the other Killers did, but Legion definitely did on the PTB.
    Though seeing as they didn't release all four members of The Legion, I'm not even surprised.

    But to be fair, they may be making Frosty Eyes cosmetics for all four members too, so I won't jump to the 'laziness' conclusion.