Should I get project W
I just got loads of birthday money and I was thinking about getting project W any advice if I should get it or not?
I just got loads of birthday money and I was thinking about getting project W any advice if I should get it or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if You are a fan of the characters from RE I would say why not?
if it’s just for gameplay, I think for the survivor perks it’s not worth it. Sure, Reassurance and Hyperfocus can be helpful, but require coordination/combos to be effective. Weskers perks aren’t overwhelming. For his power, I would suggest looking at videos/streams to see I f you like the playstyle, it’s somewhat easier to aim with M&K than controller, but what else is new..