Unable to Unblock
I'm unable to unblock someone. I see the button to unblock, but it does nothing. I can't invite them to my game, but I can join them. It's someone on my friends list.
Tagged:
Pending
I'm unable to unblock someone. I see the button to unblock, but it does nothing. I can't invite them to my game, but I can join them. It's someone on my friends list.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the exact same problem. I accidentally misclicked and blocked a friend on my list, and I cannot unblock them. I even tried rebooting the game, still didn't work.
I'm on PC (Steam)