When will we have support for KBM on consoles?

I play on Xbox One and I would like to know if it would be possible to add support for KBM on consoles, as there are several players who had problems with the controller or even don't have one (as is my case).

Comments

  • eta: same as switch cross progression

  • @Debëtsu said:

    I play on Xbox One and I would like to know if it would be possible to add support for KBM on consoles, as there are several players who had problems with the controller or even don't have one (as is my case).

    if you can give UP for them to see

  • @Debëtsu said:

    I play on Xbox One and I would like to know if it would be possible to add support for KBM on consoles, as there are several players who had problems with the controller or even don't have one (as is my case).

    Probably never

  • Been playing console for a few years and just recently downloaded DBD on my laptop to play at work & the difference is huge when playing killer. Movement is much better, easier tracking & ranged killers actually feel good to play.

    They should have added this ages ago considering the game has been X-Play for a long time now.