About halloween event

Lets start part by part.

Survivor skins: Good mummy dwight is hilarious.

Killer skins: Oni is alright but Wesker is bad.I suppose that on contract doesnt allow to change the character such much becuz I know you can do it much better.

Rift: Great, Im hoping to get it in my hands.Its exciting.

Survivors shirts and Sweet weapons: Good ones its free basically and looks good no complain there.

Kate Skin and Hag Skin: Really creative I specially like swamp thing skin idea but both looks cool

Comments

  • The artist skin is awesome.

    I know it's in the tome, but it's still awesome.

  • Just a side note: I was watching Indeimaus yesterday doing a "Silent Hill: Downpour", and upon watching the trailer for the Halloween event, is it just me or does the unstable rift look a lot like the Shade in "Silent Hill: Downpour", is it was contained in a globe?

    Probably coincidence, but just thought it was a fun thing to share.

  • I'm actually really excited the cosmetics looks great