3 Genning In RPD

Has anyone else noticed how easy it is for a killer to 3 gen people on RPD? Just to add to the list of why the rework was bad, I've noticed a lot of killers trying to force a 3 gen on this map and I've also tested it as doctor and it's so easy to auto win if u do manage a 3 gen especially with perks like eruption, overcharge, merciless storm etc. Even with 4 players still in the game the gens are THAT close they r impossible to finish as long as the killer doesn't chase and it ends up the round taking 30 minutes + and survs will 100% lose I just think the gen locations could be made better because they're too close now like theres never a gen near the back gate? I've never had this issue on any other map.

Comments

  • It's one of the more extreme examples, but the playstyle is much more prevalent since the meta shifted to Call of Brine+Overcharge+Eruption. People can say "just break the 3 gen", but the killer kicks every gen with Eruption and doesn't commit to any chase outside of that area. Any progress you have is undone when you're put in timeout for 25 seconds. Then the cycle repeats.

  • What’s funny to me is I still see some killers complaining about the new RPD maps. I don’t think I’ve lost on the new maps yet, they’re actually kind of killer friendly (unless maybe you’re playing Artist, those muilti level maps are kind of awkward for the crows.)