Quick question
Hey all, so I’m kinda cutting out dbd a bit until bots come to customs. I know they said “sometime before 2023” but from your guys experience/opinions will this most likely be in October, November, or December ?
Hey all, so I’m kinda cutting out dbd a bit until bots come to customs. I know they said “sometime before 2023” but from your guys experience/opinions will this most likely be in October, November, or December ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
most likely between Nov and Dec
Bots would probably be a midchapter since the full chapters are mainly devoted new characters and maps, so maybe the December mid-chapter? 🤷♂️