Matchmaking makes no sense
I mostly play Plague, and in a large majority of those matches I tend to go against players who are low levelled and very obviously low skilled. They'll make new player mistakes, or constantly get themselves killed by being overly altruistic before giving me a chance to leave the hook, and so on. But whenever I try to play as a Killer I've never played before, I go against high skilled coordinated SWF players. For example, I tried Sadako and Wesker for my first time. In both of those matches I went against prestige 25+ SWF player who destroyed me. I went back to play Plague for a bit and had 10 or so matches where the highest prestige was probably 10, and they all played so unorganized and clueless. Shouldn't this be the opposite way around? The Killer I do good with goes against better players while I go against less skilled Survivors as the Killers I've almost never played?
Comments
It's just random, you get whoever is available.