No Endurance Effect Mettle of Man (MoM)

I was today years old when I found out Mettle of Man doesn't give the survivors the Endurance Effect but just avoids the hit. I was playing a game of Killer and I was chasing a Claudette when I smacked her twice and the Endurance status effect didn't go off. At that point I thought she was cheating until I read the perks she had. Apparently Mettle of Man just ignores the hit and doesn't give the survivors the Endurance status effect. I didn't know this.

Comments

  • Yea, MoM isn't Endurance and can be stacked with Endurance from other sources. You also do not have to mend after blocking a hit with MoM.

    The game used to lie to you and show Endurance in the HUD even though it wasn't but this was recently changed to not do that anymore.

  • The more you know :D