What's the timing for flashlight saves?
I get the blind during the pickup animation but the killer does not drop the survivor. Do I have to wait until the animation is over
I get the blind during the pickup animation but the killer does not drop the survivor. Do I have to wait until the animation is over
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blinds in the middle of a pickup animation won't drop survivors!
Blinding at the moment the pickup animation ends will target the drop.
To be precise, a drop due to stun does not occur during the pickup animation. The same is true for palettes as well as flashlights.
By timing the drop at the moment the animation ends, you can make the drop before the killer avoids the light.