What does this symbol mean

I can't show it since I don't know how it appears and it didn't get explained when connection symbols in matches appeared so this is the symbol.

A yellow Dimond behind a outline of a Dimond

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    I can't show it since I don't know how it appears and it didn't get explained when connection symbols in matches appeared so this is the symbol.

    A yellow Dimond behind a outline of a Dimond

    Packet loss? Although I thought it was red

  • Packet loss, it means that somewhere between the server and your computer some bit of information is lost


    Directly quoted from the patch notes in which it was implemented:


    • Improved Feature: HUD Connection Indicators The in-game connection indicator has been improved to show more detailed information during connection issues stemming from ping and packet loss
      • Ping is represented by a vertical bar icon
      • Yellow = Ping over 100ms
      • Red = Ping over 200ms
      • Packet Loss is represented by a double-diamond icon
      • Yellow = 2%-5% packet loss
      • Red = More than 5% packet loss
    • Your own Ping / Packet Loss icons are displayed above the Survivor List
      • Players are notified when another player is experiencing severe connection issues (Red for Ping / Packet Loss)For Killer issues: A unique red icon appears above the Survivor List for Survivors
      • For Survivor issues: A red bar appears next to their name on the Survivor List
  • When I saw this patch, I thought it would be kind if you presented it with images and not just text. It's a little confusing, isn't it?