I can't even experience playing it yet, but I already hate it, I will miss the old mori offerings. BUT it will make perks like Low Profile more valuable, I love that perk.
Not that I think it will happen any time soon, but I'd love to see The Rift start including things like additional mori animations or even custom sound packs or killer emotes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't even experience playing it yet, but I already hate it, I will miss the old mori offerings. BUT it will make perks like Low Profile more valuable, I love that perk.
Not that I think it will happen any time soon, but I'd love to see The Rift start including things like additional mori animations or even custom sound packs or killer emotes.