Question on Killer Controls
So I've been playing since halloween, but until two or three days ago, exclusively survivor. Finally started playing killer, and I had a question.
Before my question though, a quick rant: I'm having a godawful time aiming that hatchet for huntress. Good lord!!!! I'm just trying to do a daily ritual, hit with a hatchet four times, and I've after maybe 6 or 7 games I sitll need to hit with one. Its driving me nuts!!! I do so much better with trapper.
Anyway. So I'm so bad with huntress, I'm getting trolled by these survivors. I'm not that great at the chase yet anyway, but really bad with her. So, I end up finally getting someone on the hook, right at an exit, with the other three survivors all coming from three different sides, pointing, backing up, closing in, taunting me, trying to save their friend.
Well, my NOED finally helped in that regard, all three rushed in, and I managed to down two of them and the last one finally ran. I do a LOT better with Trapper. I thought I'd enjoy huntress more, but aiming with these hatchets seems so hard, all it ends up doing is slowing me down so the survivor gets away.
So, I try to pick up the other two and carry them from the exit... and cant figure out how to drop them, so I can carry one further away, then go get the next, so one of them crawled to the exit, and I only got two sacrifices. So my question is: how do you voluntarily drop a survivor? for the PS4 btw.....
Thanks in advance!!!
Comments
There is programs that will put crosshairs on your screen, and if all else fails, a clear sticker, or tape to add crosshairs manually.
Edit: being on ps4, you'll probably have to go clear tape option, and maybe tweak your control sensitivity.
Circle drops survivors, but you can edit key maps some.
Best bet is to try and hit survivors throwing pallets down, or during their vaults when they cannot really dodge because they are mid animation.
The normal key is the circle or 'o' button. Keep in mind voluntarily dropping someone decreases the timer that they need to wiggle. I'd suggest grabbing iron grasp if you want to continue doing such a thing.
It wasn't a strategy, it was just a peculiar circumstance.
is that program legal, or is it bannable to use it? If legal, what's it called and where can I find it?
That is fine, I do so when I absolutely have to. Good to know you are doing the same.
hm, another question, how do you cancel the hatchet? I'd just been hitting the attack button, but is there another way?
I just got one of those clear circular stickers you find on electronics boxes and put it on my screen using a game that thay has crosshairs for alignment. Hardly notice it except when I aim as huntress. It helps some.
Some specialty stores might have screen overlays for a more professional touch.
Make sure you up your sensitivity if you haven't already and practice like that. One major issue Huntress has is that hitboxes on loop areas and various objects on the map is wonky AF, you'll have a clear looking shot and it just shatters in the air.
You can bait people with Hatchets, making them run a different path or cause them to inefficiently run as they bob and weave.
You'll get it down eventually!
Honestly i love to play huntress but playing her is frustrating as hell.
My tip would be to try and run her with a Babushka so wind up times are improved and you get more shots at it.
That or have friend KYF with you and let you chase them until you get the hang of throwing them.