Eu Steam Player Looking For Friends To Play With <3
Hello I'm Looking For Players That Are Mostly Playing At Night Time, If You Want Feel Free To Add Me My Steam Name Is ♥ I'm Always Wet ♥ ( please be over 18) also i have 1400 hours in game UwU ♥
Hello I'm Looking For Players That Are Mostly Playing At Night Time, If You Want Feel Free To Add Me My Steam Name Is ♥ I'm Always Wet ♥ ( please be over 18) also i have 1400 hours in game UwU ♥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sent a friend request if you still play. My nickname is Fingolfin.
Sure, hit me up. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lee_69/