New Meg Pose
I wonder why Meg got a new Pose or is it just a bug? The way she’s doing a hollow back looks kind of strange to me... why even the change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw that last night too, it's stupid looking.

What the heck
that's pretty funny. Hopefully it'll be changed back to normal
She looks like a creepy anime character with that pose.
I dunno why they changed it. I remember they changed Claudette’s pose when Clown was released and it was an upgrade. Her old one she looked like an 80 year old hunchback, now she just slightly looks like a meerkat. Meg’s pose is meh...it’s not the worst I’ve ever seen. Not that big of a deal.