How to recognize killer perks that go together.
As I don't play killer yet, I sometimes feel like I fall into the killer's trap by not recognizing a certain strategy they are doing. My point is that some perks go well together and maybe form a strategy or a way of playing. Like if someone let's go their Obsession they might be running Play with Your Food etc.
As I don't have the experience yet (until I buy Artist) and I am relatively new at at the game (a little less than a month playing), what are some playstyles or perks that should ring alarm bells for me as a survivor?
For me the easiest to recognize is an M1 killer like Wraith or Trapper probably running NOED. I can't say I always react fast enough, but my team doesn't either so we get slapped. But I feel this is something relatively common to guess.
What are other playstyles or perk combos I should be looking out for?
Comments
If a killer has Enduring, there's a very good chance they have Spirit Fury. You'll want to drop pallets early to avoid stunning them. Also be mindful that they'll lunge super early to try and eat stuns. So play super safe or super greedy, but try not to stun them.
Then you should play Killer... just saying
If the Killer kicks a Gen then that means Call Of Brine/ Overcharge combo (maybe eruption)
And if the Killer comes back to the Gen after a Survivor touches it... that could mean Surveillance
I tried, but I didn't like the wait. And I play via Geforce so I only have an hour of session and if I want to play afterwards I have to wait at the queue like 20 mins. So I just play survivor, just saying.
I know that waiting for a queue sucks but keep playing (even it's just a match or 2) you'll gain more knowledge then just playing Survivor
Cause once you get used to playing Killer you'll develop a playstyle (for as many Killers that you play as) then when you play Survivor you'll have an "AH-HA" moment when you see the Killer playing similar to you
My advice is to watch killer players on YouTube and Twitch. They're usually happy explain why they are doing what they are doing, and what perks they have do what.
It's not just the killer queue. I also have to wait in the queue to play on Geforce. I'm saving up for Artist cause she looks pretty cool and I also like the Nurse (though I hate having to look at the ground after every blink)
Yeah it can be very informartive. Sometimes when I play fighting games (it's been a long time), if someone's playing my character I see what tricks I can adopt from them.